Pages

Friday 22 February 2008

Hello and welcome to my blog

Finally, I am entering the blogging world; please be patient with me as I learn my way around.

If you have found this page, you likely know I am the Wildrose Alliance candidate in Calgary - North Hill. You can check out my campaign website at http://www.janemorgan.ca

I must extend a HUGE thank you to my webmaster, Mike. Without him it never would have come together.

I see this blog as a place where you, the viewer, can get to know me a little better. Not all of my entries will be politically based. I envision something similar to what Monte Solberg used to have on his blog; the everyday life of a politician or in my case.... a wanna be.

I am glad you dropped by and hope you visit often to check out what me and my team are up to.

Cheers,

Jane Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment