Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Unexpected commentary; but appreciated !

Most of the people on my "favourites" list are friends either in person or "virtually" through web forums or email.

Tonight I will be adding someone who I do not know nor have I had much interaction with; but with such glowing comments I simply have to show my appreciation.

The Enlightened Savage; Tuesday, February 26, 2008 wrote:

Jane Morgan is an active blogger and poster to the "Project Alberta" boards. Intelligent as hell and the owner of a rapier wit, Morgan can more than handle herself, and would be a fantastic MLA. The former Jane Greydanus (Alliance candidate in the Calgary Elbow by-election) is a big wheel in the Wildrose Alliance, and is a tireless advocate for electoral and democratic reform. She stands to make a splash in the riding, with an extremely organized campaign, talking about issues that matter to the people of North Hill. If the Wildrose Alliance wins a riding in Calgary, I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's Jane Morgan in Calgary North Hill.

1 comment:

  1. Jane: Happy to offer praise where praise is due. Best of luck on Monday!

    - E.S. (no, not Ed Stelmach)

    ReplyDelete